Agile Tribe is kkjfkjkjlrfjklfrjklfrjkljklfjklfr
- Responsible for improving internal technical practise and processes, including identifying relevant, new technologies
- Leading projects from conception to completion
- Understanding business objectives and how to fulfil them
- A standard-bearer and example for code quality in the company
- Executing tasks proactively with no brief
- Working with other team leads to ensure company-wide cohesion and efficiency
- Working with non-technical team members to increase the overall technical output of the company
- Providing technical guidance to less experienced developers
- Liaising with project management colleagues when technical input is required
- Learning, utilizing and improving our DevOps processes and tools to enable rapid delivery
- Eliminating technical debt
- Fixing emergency software defects and sharing what was learned from the failure
- Helping to define the technical architecture for products
- Producing software reused by developers by contributing to our SDK
Full time contractor contract - fully remote working from anywhere in Europe!
First, you will be invited for a 30-minute pre-interview via Zoom. We usually ask about your previous experience, future career path and motivation for changing your job, as well as provide you with more details about our projects and working in our team.
If the interview goes well, we will invite you to a second step – a technical interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting, Piotr, our Head of iOS, asks about your technical capabilities plus anything not covered in the pre-interview, and at the same time answers all your questions. The next step is a technical task. The last step is the final interview (30 minutes) with Dave – it’s a mix of technical and culture-fit questions.
And that’s it!